EVERMAY ESTATE IN GEORGETOWN

2/23/2010

A Realtor braves the blizzard!!

This is from one of the agents who works in my office....

I met a couple at my Open House in Kalorama, held the first Sunday of Snowmageddon.
I showed them condos the following Thursday, in the shadow of the second coming of snow. We ratified a contract that following Saturday while the snow was still falling. The following Monday I took Metro from Union Station to Dupont Circle, traipsed across the frozen Tundra of DC and completed their Home Inspection…

Walking back from the inspection with my clients, I fell down in the snow - back first - and they had to yank me up out of the snow bank!

We all laughed and I said, "yes sir reeeeeeeeeeee. I go to any lengths, risking life and limb, to provide GREAT SERVICE for my clients!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment